We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Anna Casa Ltd is fully committed to complying with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Protecting your information and privacy is extremely important to us. If you have any questions or have a GDPR related request, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will never sell your data to any third parties.
- We will only use your data using the consent you have provided and to process orders.
- We will use your data to send you marketing communications based on whether you have provided your explicit consent by giving a positive opt in when signing up.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications emails from us at any time by clicking 'unsubscribe' in the footer of all emails.
- Should you wish to request access or deletion of your personal data, please email us at email@example.com.
Under the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into effect on May 25th, 2018, everyone has now got a number of specific rights:
- The Right to Access
At any point, you can request a copy of all personal data that we hold on you. This will be provided to you within 30 days by an electronic format.
- The Right to be Forgotten
At any point, you can ask us to remove all the personal data from our systems.
- The Right to Data Portability
Obtain and reuse the data that we hold on you for your own purposes
- The Right to be Informed
We will not use your data for any other purpose then what you have provided consent for.
- The Right to have information corrected
We aim to keep our data as up to date as possible, however we are only a small team and would therefore appreciate it if you could keep us up to date if your contact details change.
- The Right to restrict processing
At any time, you can contact us, and we will stop processing your data, your record can remain in place, however the data cannot be used.
- The Right to object
At any time, you can object to your data being used for direct marketing.
- The Right to be Notified
In the event that we do suffer a data breach which comprises of individual’s personal data we will inform you within 72 hours of first becoming aware of the breach.
WHAT WE COLLECT
In common with other shopping websites, we collect certain information when you shop on annacasa.net or annacasainteriors.com.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including phone number and email address
- delivery address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- order information and previous order history
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will only share with third parties if:
- We are obliged to by law
- For purpose of national security, taxation and criminal investigations
- If you have agreed that we may do so
- When we use other companies, such as mail chimp (see below) to provide a service on our behalf
- If we receive a complaint about content that you have posted on our site
- If we merge with another organisation
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Despite having procedures in place, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and therefore we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
A cookie is a small data file that is temporarily stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. annacasainteriors.com and annacasa.net websites use a number of cookies to operate. Cookies do a number of different jobs such as remembering your chosen items and showing us how our website is used. This information allows us to offer you a better service and an improved browsing experience.
For further information about managing and disabling cookies on your computer see www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
If you would like to learn more about your rights under the data protection law, please visit the Information Commissioners Office.
If you have any questions surrounding how we process personal data, please contact: